So let us find this place together my friend… by Alpana

Saturday, August 8, 2011 . 69 comments . Posted in General

Has humanity truly gone
Or is everyone looking for his own
Tell me where is it now
And I will run towards it
Because I know it is the place I want to be
Where I can see the real sun and feel its warmth
Now tell me please where it is my friend
To help us before it’s too late

Have our needs become so important
We knew the evil and how to shun at it
And now we use the evil with ease
Humanity is in a place, waiting alone
But no one thinks to go there…NO ONE
So let us find this place together my friend
To help us before it’s too late

There is no more of you and I left
Only sin disease and death
There will be a time
When man will seek death
Men will want to die
But their hearts will fail them
And death will not oblige

You can see visions of hell
No more flowers
No more rain
Consciousness and self-consciousness
Birth and death
Nothing meaning nothing at all

Will our tears ever be wiped
The stained pasts visible on sleeves
Will glory ever arise

Let awareness begin
Like the birth of a new born child
Humanity is in a place, waiting alone
So let us find this place together my friend
To help us before it’s too late

Blog Link : http://www.motifsonthewall.blogspot.com

1. Aishani Jaiswal

Amazing!!!! i think we humans have forgotten what’s humanity…no one is ready to help someone who needs help…Yes Mom, let us find this place together…. 🙂

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Aishani,coming from you,I love it…“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”
      Yes we can do it!!

2. N J

Writers can connect people with words. It was really a great opportunity to have you (Alpana) on this page to showcase such a beautiful poem on Humanity. Hope to see many more from you. Cheers!

— N J

• Alpana Jaiswal

Right now I feel that these two words mean so little in comparison to what I am feeling. If I could show you how much your presence in my life means to me, the simple phrase of ‘thank you’ would pale and diminish in the sheer enormity of the gratitude I owe. You are right,”words” do connect people,bonds are formed to last us this life time.I am happy that we found that,its been a journey knowing you through your work,and as a person. Thank you NJ,for everything..not only this,but for being there always. This is an honor I will never forget,you made my dreams come true…..

3. Nelieta

Beautiful with a strong message! Many times I think society has turned her back on humanity.

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Nelieta…and we are all responsible for its downfall.

4. Hansika Sahu

Amazing..truly beautiful!!! Humanity has seriously lost it’s way somewhere..our definitions of self have become shallow, and we have identified ourselves with an illusion…so I guess people it’s high time that we wake up…and realize the true meaning and worth of humanity!!

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Hansika….the sole meaning of life is to serve humanity,and if we loose out on it,we loose out on our self respect.

humanity is not gone. it’s within us and some are transformed into dangerous self-centered icons. it will evolve and rotate as long as humans are born. it is suppressed into bits and weakened by fear of dominance. dominance of the violence all around the world crushing humanity to almost death. let us hold hands, raise our voice to stop the bleed. let the ocean of humanity wash away the dirt on earth drown the premonitions of a devil’s workshop. let us make the world a better place for the future to fulfill their dreams, let the flowers create a garden for the breeze.

you refined humanity so well, Alps. it is not only a poem but also an awakening call for the rise of humanity. your every word pricks the sleeping conscious who are aware still not awake. i loved the way you penned down the concept.

NJ, your first ever guest post is brilliant and why not? she is the best.

• Alpana Jaiswal

Sancheeta,friends like you do wonders for my ego…”the best”..how can you say that…anyway thank u for it. Our inner strengths, experiences, and truths cannot be lost, destroyed, or taken away. Every person has an inborn worth and can contribute to the human community. We all can treat one another with dignity and respect, provide opportunities to grow toward our fullest lives and help one another discover and develop our unique gifts. We each deserve this and we all can extend it to others.

6. Bec Owen

When we look at the world around us, it sometimes seems as if we have forgotten our humanity. I truly believe that seeking out goodness in all things helps more of those good things come to pass. I also believe that one person who is positively focused in this way is more powerful than millions who are not. We can each make a difference in our world by being that positive influence.

A truly heartfelt poem, Alpana, and beautifully written. ❤

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Becky,I do get a lot of inspiration from you,and being the kind of person you are….I know what humanity means to you.

7. Kriti

And the search continues…. where is it my friend?… Loved this post Alpana!

• Alpana Jaiswal

Yes Kriti,the search will always continue till we do not reach our destination. Thank you.

8. Chokher Bali

Thank you Alpana… for bringing perspective to what’s really important in life. Your words are as always truly inspiring… my friend !!!
    <3 u mucho!

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank u Cheeni,for coming here,it means a lot to me. Love u always.

9. Jessica Brant

Alpana,

You are such a talented writer. I am always impressed by the things you write.

Humanity is what it is. we evolve or we don’t. I pray that we love and care for one another always.

love you girly

xoxo

Jess

• Alpana Jaiswal

Jessica,thank u,I know that you always want the best for me. The world will be a better place,if we think about others.

10. sulekha

Alpana, I just love your poem, it’s straight from the heart. Fantastic post

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thanks a lot Sulekha,your words are always an encouragement for me.

• Cristiam

I thank you humbly for sharing your wisodm JJWY

11. Pamela

Definitely a place I want to be with the sun shining on love and respect!

• Alpana Jaiswal

Yes Pamela,would love to be in a place like that.Thank u for visiting this place.

12. Eva Manya

Amazingly well written,Alpana. It’s very inspiring!!

13. Azah

I wish we all could find that place in time where humanity lies, before its too late..
    Loved the message , humanity is to be looked togather not at own.
    God bless u Alpana. U did justice to caption. Lov..

And nj ur guest rocks 🙂 cheers to both.. Smiles.

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thanks a lot Azah, if we recognize humanity in our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute.
      I owe a lot to NJ,he made my dream come true.

What a head start soul sis to speak of humanity 🙂 When Nithin wrote me to make my reflections on it, I was at a loss. Thank you for helping me seek for it together with many others who long for it.

We’re on our way there and for the many others who have been touched by this post… we’ll go there together.

• Alpana Jaiswal

Like u Melissa,I was at a dead end,didn’t know as to how I should approach “Humanity”…we are on our way there,but only on paper,yet have a long way to go..looking forward to your take on Humanity.

15. Jan

Beautiful post, so appropriate for today. Your words always touch my heart.

Thank you Jan,your words of encouragement mean a lot to me.

17. shelley

..superb..alpana….loved it..touched my heart.but only i pen these words..>>” when the world says..give up…Hope whispers try it once more time…..<3<3..

• Alpana Jaiswal

Shelly,thank you,yes,never give up hope…that is what keeps everyone going.

18. Poet Love

Alpana your poem is beautiful….the flow of words your stanza are wonderful…the feelings and emotions and the truth is at the heights…
    You did an astounding work…Love it dear <3

• Alpana Jaiswal

Poet Love….thanks a lot for your words of appreciation,it matters a lot to me.

19. rimly

It touched my heart the the first time I heard it and it touches me still this poem of yours Alpana. You are truly a versatile writer.

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Rimly,I was just not sure of this one,had never written something like this before. I have mentioned this time and again,that in my life,I hold just two people as my inspiration and role models in writing,and that is you and NJ,so your approval does matter to me…always.

20. Tavleen Lanter

AWESOME!! 😀 ♥

• Alpana Jaiswal

Tavleen,I am touched that you made the effort to read it..thank u sweetheart.

21. Arti Pamnani

alpana your writing has given meaning to many things, thanks a lot.
    It is so beautifully written.

22. Savira

It is a poem that makes you wonder about us beings… We are society but some where along the way we lost our focus as a group… as a whole or even as human beings…

• Alpana Jaiswal

True Savira,and thank you for coming here.

23. Jenni

I think the 3 musketeers said it best, “All for one and one for all.” People have forgotten or maybe they just never knew that a world is not whole if it’s only made up of one. Great, I see you have me thinking poetically now. Way to be my muse with your touching words Alpana.

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Jenni,and you are right…at times I feel we tend to ignore also,just to please our selves…I got u thinking,great….that means I will soon see something wonderful coming from you relating to humanity.

24. Seema

Very inspiring Alpu…..as always beautifully written and expressed…..

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Seema,good to see you here….

25. Alejandro

Am I human? I guess so.. loved it

A

• Alpana Jaiswal

Are u human…A? I have to discover that also. Thanks a lot.

• Andreise

I much prefer informative articles like this to that high brow lietrautre.

26. Bongo

“Will our tears ever be wiped
    The stained pasts visible on sleeves
    Will glory ever arise” : this poem just hit and these words made my tears fall….Beautiful Alpana…loving you…As always…..XOXOXOXOXOX

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank you Bonnie,you know I love you too….always.

27. Sarda Roka

beautiful alpana….and the answer is …..search within.;))

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank u Sarda…yes we need to do some serious soul searching.

28. jayadev

this`s awesome….in reality…we all search for happiness….mostly in relation..or at least in our loneliness….!!!!……but certainly, in either cases…this`ll help us find tranquility….!!!!

• Alpana Jaiswal

Jayadev,thank you…you are right,that is what we all are doing every second of our lives.

29. Manisha Patel

indeed !! beautifully written .. enjoyed reading it and lookin forward to more , truly inspiring

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank u Manisha,I hope to write such poetry again.

30. Harshal Patel

As Usual Superb write-up. Join me also into searching the place. I always with you dee. Lets make a huge friend circle to find the place as there is “Nothing meaning nothing at all”

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank so for making the effort to come here Harshal,it means a lot to me.Yes,I am always with u,and you know that.

31. Portia Burton

Thought-provoking!Oh,wouldn’t it be better that instead of improving technology we improve the quality of man’s humanity to man!
    -Portia

• Alpana Jaiswal

True Portia,I wish many others thought like you do.thank u for coming here.

32. Larry Lewis

Alpana you demonstrate every day the true beauty of humanity. You are always there supporting those in your community, standing by in time of need. Your words always shine a light for people who are stuck in a dark place. You are a shining example of humanity at its best. it’s wonderful seeing your contribution here

• Alpana Jaiswal

Larry,thank you for your kind words,that’s the least I can do for the people around me…and you are very much responsible for evolving me as a person…and its only because of NJ,that I am here…

33. Manisha Bhatia

Alps really appreciating…..bt a small suggestion u can frame it more refinely ….its realy touching…keep it up!!!

34. Hema Nimbekar

Wow.!!!!
    well written lines….
    “Humanity is in a place, waiting alone
    But no one thinks to go there…NO ONE
    So let us find this place together my friend
    To help us before it’s too late”

and also Love the way you described the pain deeply in these lines..
    “There will be a time
    When man will seek death
    Men will want to die
    But their hearts will fail them
    And death will not oblige”

Let me come with you people to find such a place(humanity)…..

superb….keep writing….

• Alpana Jaiswal

Thank u Hema,if we are true to ourselves,we will discover a place where humanity exists….

35. simran kaur

A very thoughtful post .. Really it’s a question you asked here every time.. Where’s that humanity that we always praised and proud of ..?
    How those melting hearts became hard stones?

Let us find the humanity,
    Let us find naturalism of pure hearts,
    Let us find those enriching personalities that can glows up our life..
    But first let us find that humanity that really supports to be pure in this evil world!

• Alpana Jaiswal

Simran,thank you.And once again you put me in a daze,being just 15,and yet realizing the gravity of the word “Humanity”….