Let us play a role… by Poet Love

Wednesday, August 8, 2011 . 14 comments . Posted in General

Humanity

Wipe the tears, toss the fears,

Spread a smile, bestow happiness,

Our anger flares to violence;

Yet we demand justice,

This world is a stage where we are cast

Play a role of humanity…

Sense the right not the wrong

Judge the right not the wrong

Help the poor, banish malice

Disperse the darkness and raise the sun

This world is a stage where we are cast

Play a role of humanity..

Give the courage, confer esteem

Slash pessimism, revamp optimism

Hold hands together stand unite

Show moral justice, spread the aroma of love

This world is a stage where we are cast

Play a role of humanity..

Blog Link : http://poetwords.blogspot.com

1. Sana Rose

Strong write! 🙂

• Poet Love

Sana thank you so much dear <3

i believe humanity of each individual if summed up as one, can be the first step of optimistic revolution. revolution of changing for better. so we must hold hands and move ahead to face the changing challenges transforming with time. we can if we want. so lets be determined to be responsible enough to prove our instincts of humanity with which we are born.

Poet love, your poem made me feel united with the inbuilt instincts of humanity. its just that we sometimes forget to be responsible. thanks for the inspirational touch of rhythmic humanity.

• Poet Love

Sancheeta dear I am so glad my words bring clear emotions I hope I can raise my voice to those who are sleeping and need to wake humanity from inside them…
      Thank you sweetie I appreciate your comment ….<3

awesome take ….loved the couplet in each stanza which is the crux of ur poem… well depicted ! 🙂

• Poet Love

Sayanti thank you sweetie i’m grateful honey about your words <3

4. TANU

FOR A MOMENT LYRICS TOUCHED MY HEART……MAT B DESE LINES REMAIN CLOSE TO ME

• Poet Love

Tanu thank you dear <3

If each man or woman could understand that every other human life is as full of sorrows, or joys, or base temptations, of heartaches and of remorse as his own . . . how much kinder, how much gentler he would be….And the world will be a much better place to live in.
    Beautifully written,very honest and clear cut….loved it..

• Maxi

Greetings I found your site by mistake when i secehard Yahoo for this issue, I have to tell you your website is quite helpful I also really like the style, its superb!

This is beautiful Poet ♥ …we all play an important role in this play. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if everyone would just take their part in building this world a better place?

7. rimly

We are all here playing a role here and your call to play a role for humanity is beautiful. Humanity needs to be resurrected again.

8. shelley

….awesome.. <3

9. Portia Burton

yeah,felt ‘the aroma of love’.
    -Portia