Sailing Hearts

Monday, February 2, 2012 . 9 comments . Posted in General

Late last night I had a hallucination. My cold feet moved here and there in search of sanity. The friends I knew took a new turn in life. And the ones whom I gave least importance in life became my whole new world.

‘Mr. Mojo’ was a great human being. Sadly he left a few notes and ascended from this terrain to the deep blue sky as one of those shining stars.

My plight is poles apart from the notes that I write – or have written. God exist. Angels seldom spread vivid dreams in my sleep. Each sculpt that I perceive had lured me through to the doors of another plateau. All I did was to keep my eyes shut and invite them with a swindling smile.

My tales were twisted with diverse characters, burning with noxious air, to fulfil their incomplete tasks upon this globe. They were rambling for a haven. To sustain, they kept performing their infamous acts. In most of them, I stood next to them watching them slither.

Why do I smile? When the world under me is shattering away with a delicate sound of thunder, and the clouds above me is moving across with its fiery face, why do I keep an optimistic face? The answer is unadorned. I exist.

The frames in my heart have a lot of scenes. Each has its tinge. Like a jigsaw puzzle it is clustered. If, one of you looks forward to touch one of them, it sinks. Like a dazzling star in a fish pond. Have you buried your bygone tales yet? There’s none as such. Each day fades away with one. So I seldom bury them deep down my heart and see it stained, and raise a seed.

‘Mr. Mojo’ was an inspiration to many broken hearts. The eloquent words in my sleep formed pictograms and pretty blooms.

So, I say this to me that each moving body on this soil is just a vague reflection. In their eyes, I see a framed scene that I once knew. It’s not that lucid, yet like a déjà vu it hassles my notion.

Have you seen a good friend, my friend? They are there. Like angels, who gives us a reason to perform? Everything under the sky is just another phantasm. Everyone should rave for their existence. If we keep trading our roles to make it easier, then we fail, with a pale face. It’s now or never.

Late last night I had a hallucination. To every smiling faces that has buried a woe or two to wander, ‘shine on’. To the rest, ‘live or just leave’.

1. Shirlin

🙂
    nice one….I statred reading after a really long time….and this is what i came across…..sailing hearts :)…….
    good friends are like stars….you don’t always see them…but you know they’r always there…:)

Excellent piece ! a lot of emotional and practical questions raised and the conclusion ends in a thought provoking philosophy that came with a bang ! 🙂
    Superb….

3. sweta

nice…as always..:)

Its nice to see u back to writing,I missed reading your posts.
    Avery thought provoking post,and as usual,I can totally relate to it. can we really let go of bygones,Sometimes holding to the past helps us to move towards our future,teaching us not to repeat history.Sometimes we hold to the past as a banner to express to others the reason we are the way we are. We have become experts at deceiving ourselves to believe we are damaged goods. However our past … whether negative or positive shapes apart of our personalities, or who we’ve become. But who we desire to be is not indicative to what our past was. we all can change. It’s about finding a purpose or meaning in everything you don’t understand … and then find a reason to do something that will bring about some healing to someone else. We all can learn from each other. I think, it is cause we are doing what we know that gets us there.
    Good friends are like angels,and I must say that i am fortunate enough to have some..which includes you also. You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can’t forget. Those are your ‘friends.’
    “Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.”

5. Kriti

Fantastic read this! Loved being here Nithin!

6. Chetan

By the time I finished.. I searched for the words… just like searching a coin in pockets that is not yet used… the experience of reading you is just like this.. each time I read you I get something new.. something never used.. never said… I feel I had come here with empty pockets with nothing in it to pay the fare for the path to move ahead.. by the time I read you I realize I have a lot filled in them.. even in all those vacuums that I have left unseen, unused for long for the fear of finding them empty… you inspire me to see in them again… to believe and to to make this moment ‘the moment of action’ !! 🙂 thank you for Sharing… Always Be inspired n Keep inspiring!! Thanks 🙂

7. Dawn

It always makes me smile when I read another writer’s work that exists in a similar realm to my own writing. Not quite alike, but there’s a sense of recognition, of kindred meeting kindred, and of smiles exchanged as we drift past one another, chasing our respective Muses. The internet and social media have made the world so small these days, and have afforded us the luxury of connecting to those kindred in ways that were never before possible. I celebrate this luxury each time you and I connect. And I smile as I drift past. 🙂

– Dawn

8. sulekha

Nithin, Reading your words is like peeping into your soul, your writing leaves us wanting more. Beautiful post, loved reading it.

9. Heena

Its perfectly apt with present generation and i loved the title you gave suits the best to this one.. Its so true we are all just sailing hearts in each others life, we are there with them at some point of time similarly some of them are there with us and then we wander for next sailing heart.. I had read somewhere and i really believe it now, god (if exists) has send each one of us in each others life with some reason and some goal to be achieved, some to make us laugh, some to cry for/with, some leave us just to make us strong, some to teach us something important in life…. still they all are vital part of our life and no matter how beautiful or bitter memories we have we still cannot forget them.. sooner or later we realize it was necessary for us to go through that path to be what we are in our present life…

loved this one completely NJ.. thanks for sharing god bless u 🙂